Mon, Jun 06|
Title IX Investigator Training June 2022
Become confident in your role and responsibilities as an investigator. This training will provide you with the opportunity to gain or further develop your existing skills needed to serve in the role of Title IX Investigator.
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2022, 8:00 AM PDT – Jun 10, 2022, 1:00 PM PDT
About The Event
For a full overview of the training including format and topics covered click HERE. Contact us with any questions or information regarding group rates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become confident in your role and responsibilities as an investigator. This training will provide you with the opportunity to gain or further develop your existing skills needed to serve in the role of Title IX Investigator. Better understand what is expected of the investigator and gain the foundational knowledge required to conduct investigations and make appropriate discretionary decisions.
What will the training cover?
- Foundational understanding of Title IX
- Role and responsibilities of the investigator
- Mitigating bias and identifying conflicts of interest
- Record keeping
- Conducting investigative interviews
- Jurisdiction of Title IX
- Writing an investigative report
- Collecting and assessing evidence
- Title IX investigations
- Investigator role in hearings
- Multiple allegations and consolidation of complaints
- Party rights and options within the investigation
- Navigating delays and extensions
- Appeals processes
- Integrating trauma-informed best practices
- 20 hours of live, instructor-led class time
- Electronic workbooks will be provided to participants
- Video lecture with a PowerPoint presentation
- Live Q&A throughout the training
- Skills-based practice scenarios and feedback
Early Bird Registration: $800
*Available until three weeks prior to training.
Regular Registration: $1,000