Time & Location
May 27, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
About The Event
This FREE webinar is for Title IX Coordinators, General Counsel and anyone else responsible for institutional compliance. Learn how to comply with SB 212 and HB 1735 which mandate minimum sexual assault policies and reporting requirements at public and private postsecondary institutions in the state of Texas.
- Understand obligations mandated under SB 212 and HB 1735.
- Identify reporting requirements for individuals and institutions.
- Identify minimum sexual assault policies for postsecondary institutions.
- Video lecture with a PowerPoint presentation
- Live Q&A throughout the training