New Title IX Regulations Overview for Oregon K12
This webinar will go over the newly released federal Title IX regulations.
Time & Location
May 13, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
About The Event
This FREE webinar is for Title IX Coordinators, General Counsel, investigators, district advocates and anyone else responsible for district-wide compliance. Learn how to comply with the newly released Title IX regulations as well as understand what impacts this will have on current campus processes.
- Understand what changes are encompassed in the new regulations.
- Identify how school districts can prepare for complaince with the new regulations.
- Get an understanding of how these changes will affect reporting processes, investigations and adjudication.
- Video lecture with a PowerPoint presentation
- Live Q&A throughout the training