top of page
Tue, May 12|
New Title IX Regulations Overview for Oregon Higher Ed
This webinar will go over the newly released federal Title IX regulations.
Tickets Are Not on SaleSee other events
Time & Location
May 12, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM PDT
About The Event
This FREE webinar is for Title IX Coordinators, General Counsel, investigators, campus advocates and anyone else responsible for institutional compliance. Learn how to comply with the newly released Title IX regulations as well as understand what impacts this will have on current campus processes. This webinar will specifically talk about how the new regulations intersect with Oregon Title IX law.
- Understand what changes are encompassed in the new regulations.
- Identify how colleges can prepare for complaince with the new regulations.
- Get an understanding of how these changes will affect reporting processes, investigations and adjudication.
- Video lecture with a PowerPoint presentation
- Live Q&A throughout the training
bottom of page